MPP and Flagship projects meet for the 6th status meeting
This time the meeting took place at the University of Minho, Braga, on July 25. In attendance, we had all the 7 MIT Portugal flagship projects, the MPP directors (Pedro Arezes; Zita Martins; and Doug Hart (remote)), and the FCT president, Madalena Alves.
The meeting started with the welcome notes of the MIT Portugal National Director, Pedro Arezes, who took the opportunity to congratulate the new President of FCT, Madalena Alves, in her new position and express that “the MIT Portugal Program aims at continuing this fruitful collaboration in the Portuguese research and innovation landscape”.
The national co-director, Zita Martins, highlighted that this is the time to design the continuity of the projects and for this reason MIT Portugal is working with ANI to promote Q&A sessions on future calls that could be tailored to the project interests.
For this meeting, the projects were represented by:
– K2D – Eduardo Pereira (UMinho) and João Faria (DSTelecom)
– AEROS – Hélder Silva (Edisoft) and André Guerra (CeiiA)
– C-TECH – Ricardo Gomes (IST)
– OPERATOR- Eva Rodrigues (Zenitwings) and Miguel Carvalho (UMinho)
– TRANSFOMER 4.0 – Cristiano Coutinho (EFACEC) and Luís Oliveira (INESCTEC)
– NEWSAT – Susana Barbosa (UMinho)
– SNOB-5G – André Duarte (Ubiwhere)
They all shared the scientific work that they are developing, shared experiences, and clarified some questions about project’s. The next flagship meeting will be by the end of the year.
More details about the MPP projects here!