Early Announcement - 2023 Call for MPP2030-FCT PhD Grants will open soon
This year, the call will be dedicated to students interested in conducting research activities addressing the complex challenges of Climate Sciences and Climate Change. The work plan may have a link to the other strategic areas of MPP as long as the primary scientific area is Climate Science and Climate Change.
Meanwhile, you can start gathering all the documents that you will need for the application:
- Your Ciência ID unique identifier (https://www.ciencia-id.pt/)
- An identification document (ID card, passport)
- Certificates of qualification of the academic degrees held, specifying the final classification. (If you obtained your degree in a foreign institution, you have to present the registration of recognition of academic degrees and registration of the respective final classification conversion to the Portuguese classification scale)
- Your curriculum vitae (CV/resume in English), created in CiênciaVitae, saved as a PDF
- Your PhD work plan
- A motivation letter
- The contact information of your host/supervisor
- Two signed recommendation letters (you will have to list 2 references that will be contacted to submit a recommendation letter on your behalf.)
You can visit MPP’s website for more details about past PhD Calls. The program is also planning to host an information session to explain the application process.
Stay tuned for more information!